TR 50.5 Glue Gun
Questions about the Applicator?
TR 50.5 Glue Gun – Best Gluing Results with comfortable Air Pressure Application and Comfort Locking
Thanks to the electronic temperature regulation the TR 50.5 is ready to go within minutes and keeps the set temperature accurately to achieve the best gluing result. Due to the stable temperature the glue is also protected from degenerating or coking. The temperature can be set from 170 to 190 °C. The TR 50.5 is well suited to work in dusty and demanding work environments and the 250 ml capacity is enough to make numerous bondings.
Combined with the reka nozzle portfolio the TR 50.5 handles countless applications comfortably, powerful and professional.
Click to show data sheet!
|Weight applicator||1200 g|
|Power connection||230 V (50 Hz), 2,2 A / 120 V (60 Hz), 3,3 A|
|Power consumption||230 V: 500 Watt / 120 V: 400 Watt|
|Protection class||I, IP 30|
|Temperature control, display||Electronic, LCD|
|Temperature limitation||Temperature monitor|
|Operating temperature||ca. 170 – 190 °C|
|Temperature constancy||± 2 °C|
|Heat-up time||ca. 3 – 10 min.|
|Gross capacity||250 ml|
|Conveyor system||Air pressure|
|Operating pressure||0,5 – 6 bar|
|Length of electrical connection||8,5 m|
|Air hose length||5 m|
|Length connection set||3 m|
|Recommended melting goods||Hot-melt granules, pillows, 43mm sticks|
Here the suitable accessories
- Safe parking of the applicator
- incl. pressure regulator and manometer
- incl. storage compartment for small parts (e.g. nozzles)
Nozzles for all applicators
- Extensive range of nozzles
- Different application patterns
- Customized special constructions possible
- Hands-free triggering of adhesive application
- Compatible with all pneumatic Reka devices
- Easy handling and assembly
- Compatible with all pneumatic REKA applicators
- Adhesive release via foot switch
- Simple assembly / handling
- Feather-light work
- Freedom of movement despite weight relief
- Compatible with all REKA applicators
You have a challenge for us? We solve gluing problems!