TR 55 LCD
Questions about the Applicator?
You have questions about the product, want to get a quote or place an order?
The glue gun TR 55 LCD works with hot-melt glues of high and low viscosities in granulate and stick forms.
Thanks to the built in electronic temperature regulation the glue gun is ready to work within 3 to 10 minutes. Furthermore, it keeps the temperature on a constant level thus is a perfect suit for processing temperature-sensitive hot-melt glue. A LCD-display and push-buttons allow a precise temperature adjustment. This way, the user always knows the current temperature of the glue applicator and is able to apply the glue at the intended temperature.
The glue gun TR 55 LCD can be loaded with granulate, pillows and 43 mm slugs. It offers maximum flexibility for choosing the right glue and lets you benefit from cost-advantages of different shapes of hot-melt.
The notably large capacity of 330 ml allows continuous work for a long time. The number of possible application patterns is widely
extended by the Reka nozzle range. Almost all of the offered nozzles can be used with every Reka glue gun in combination with a separate adapter.
Click to show data sheet
|Weight applicator||1400 g|
|Power connection||230 V (50 Hz), 2,6 A / 120 V (60 Hz) 3,3 A|
|Power consumption||230 V: 600 Watt / 120 V: 400 Watt|
|Protection class||I, IP 30|
|Temperature control, display||Electronic, digital|
|Temperature limitation||Temperature monitor|
|Operating temperature||50 – 210 °C (on request: max. 250 °C)|
|Temperature constancy||± 2 °C|
|Heat-up time||ca. 3 – 10 min.|
|Gross capacity||330 ml|
|Conveyor system||Air pressure|
|Operating pressure||0,5 – 6 bar|
|Length of electrical connection||8,5 m|
|Air hose length||5 m|
|Length connection set||3 m|
|Recommended melting goods||Hot-melt granules, pillows, 43mm sticks|
Here the suitable accessories
Nozzles for TR 55 LCD / TR 50.5 / MS 200 / MS 200.E / MS 200.LCD
Compatible nozzles for Reka glue guns TR 55 LCD, TR 50.5, MS 200, MS 200.E, MS 200.LCD
– dot / bead application
- Safe parking of the applicator
- incl. pressure regulator and manometer
- incl. storage compartment for small parts (e.g. nozzles)
Nozzles for all applicators
- Extensive range of nozzles
- Different application patterns
- Customized special constructions possible
- Hands-free triggering of adhesive application
- Compatible with all pneumatic Reka devices
- Easy handling and assembly
- Compatible with all pneumatic REKA applicators
- Adhesive release via foot switch
- Simple assembly / handling
- Feather-light work
- Freedom of movement despite weight relief
- Compatible with all REKA applicators
You have a challenge for us? We solve gluing problems!