Reka Guns for Hot-Melt Sticks: Ergonomic, light and powerful.
Reka glue guns for sticks are light and ergonomic. This makes them a perfect fit for continuous work without fatigue. The long trigger enables the user to dose the amount of glue applied precisely.
Click to show data sheet!
|Device weight||330 g|
|Power supply||230 V|
|Power consumption||35 Watt (500 Watt during heating-up phase)|
|Operating temperature||ca. 195 °C|
|LED display Mains connection||no|
|LED display heating||no|
|Adhesive throughput||950 g/h (easured at adhesive output in 1st minute after heating-up phase)|
|Glue stick diameter||11,3 ± 0,2 mm|
Here the suitable accessories
Nozzles for all applicators
- Extensive range of nozzles
- Different application patterns
- Customized special constructions possible
List of documents to download concerning this product.
Operation Manual TR500, TR501, TR502, TR505
Prospekt TR505, TR502, TR501, TR500
You have a challenge for us? We solve gluing problems!
Questions about the Applicator?
You have questions about the product, want to get a quote or place an order?
- Ultra lightweight and slim
- Detachable cable & magnetic base
- Ready for operation in 2 minutes
- 195 °C working temperature
- Light and slim
- Detachable cable
- Magnetic foot - easy to set down
- 195°C working temperature