Versatile usage: Laboratories and production
The combination of the TR 80 LCD and the reusable cartridge is perfect for material evaluation, process tests and small batches or rework. For testing reactive hot-melts reka also offers single use cartridges.
- Thermoplastic glues in cartridges can be swapped easily and mess free.
- Non-reactive material can be used later on.
- No unintended mixing of different materials/glues.
- No contamination of the glue gun with the used material/hot-melt. This keeps the applicator clean and low-maintenance.
- Reduce cost by using the most versatile applicator: The TR 80 LCD can apply both reactive and non-reactive material. It is also capable of spray application as well as dots and lines. You have all capabilities with a single device!
Ease of use – Master of many applications
To work with the TR 80 LCD you only need electric power and air supply. The spray system comes with a stand that provides two pressure regulators and manometers that let you fine tune the application pattern. All parts for the regular spray application come with the applicator.